“Under the pines”
If curiosity, literature and arts are your reasons for living, this room was made for you. Overviewing the fields, immerse yourself in the atmosphere of a wonder-room where nature is art.
Facing North and East, this 334 square feet room is located on the first floor. It features two single beds and a private bathroom with separate toilets.
Facilities & comfort
- A double bed of two single beds (upon your request — high quality bedding)
- Bathtub with screen
- Free WiFi Internet
- Electric kettle — tea, coffee
- Hair dryer
From mid-april to mid-september:
170€ per night, breakfast offered.
Other time periods:
140€ per night, breakfast offered.
- Check in: between 5pm and 8pm.
- Check out: before 11am.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30am to 10am.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house.
- There are no accommodations for children.
- Pets are not accepted.