“Under the oaks”
On the first floor on the North side of the house, this room will welcome you in the shades of the oaks. It has two small windows and French doors opening to the passageway. In the colored fabric of the headboard meddles the warmth of family objects and furnitures. This 312 square feet room features a large double bed and a private bathroom with separate toilets.
Facilities & comfort
- King size bed (high quality bedding)
- Bathtub with screen
- Free WiFi Internet
- Ceiling fan
- Electric kettle — tea, coffee
- Hair dryer
Low season :
From mid-October to mid-April
110 € / night, breakfast offered
(Except thematic weekends)
Average season :
From mid-April to mid-May and from mid-September to mid-October
Minimum stay: 2 or 3 nights on weekends
130 € / night, breakfast offered.
High season :
From mid-May to mid-September
Minimum stay: 2 nights
150 € / night, breakfast offered.
- Check in: between 5pm and 8pm.
- Check out: before 11am.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30am to 10am.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house.
- There are no accommodations for children.
- Pets are not accepted.